· Strategy Development- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Skysoft (engineering, BD, marketing, finance, legal) in development of business, product and ecosystem strategy. Translate business and product strategy into a partner engagement strategy, and identify partnerships that can grow our offerings, provide our customers with the most secure solutions in the market and strengthen our position in Enterprise and marketing channel.
· Business and Opportunity Management- Leverage relationships to identify and validate unique opportunities that cross business areas or target high-priority technical gaps. Drives deals to increase growth and achieve desired outcomes. Identify and promote processes that develop and deliver on opportunities while optimizing resources.
· Customer and Partner Relationship Management- Focus on the customer and partner business initiatives, and bring value to the customer's strategy discussions, including influencing the product roadmap, prioritization, and customer and partner decision making. Is sought out as a trusted adviser and domain expert and / or key industry and company contact.
· Transaction Execution- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize specific opportunities in support of the ecosystem product team and contents partner strategy, including developing the business case for a partnership (strategic rationales and economics) and working to develop repeatable deal structure for use with developing a broad partner ecosystem. Creatively structure deal terms, develop a negotiation strategy, and lead negotiations. Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals. Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which did not meet business objectives or introduced an unacceptable risk.
· Deal Execution - Monitor deal performance and track efficacy relative to expectations post-close, and maintain ongoing relationship with partners to ensure compliance and commitments are fulfilled.
· External Partnerships- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry, with a focus on the enterprise security market. Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
· Industry Expertise: Be a trusted adviser and subject matter expert on related industry and regulatory trends in North American including competitive and market dynamics, regulatory environment, product and technology trends.
· Business strategy and partner engagement expertise with a passion for partners and collaboration
· Experience working and negotiating complex deals in North American, preferably with understanding of dynamic landscape across enterprise, state-owned enterprise and channel stakeholders
· Ability to lead cross-disciplinary virtual teams and drive key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with both your teammates and partners.
· Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment
· Ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives on down and all functions (such as engineering, marketing, sales, services, finance and legal)
· Adaptability to work in a fluid, dynamic high changing environment that commands resilience and ability to shift response to demands of a changing situation
· Ability to break down complex problem into clear and simple terms and identify effective solutions
· Ability to act as a trusted resource and advisor both internally and externally to a wide range of colleagues with diverse perspectives
· Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks
· Expertise in structuring, negotiating, and managing complex commercial deals and acquisitions is nice to have but not a requirement
· 5+ years of business experience
· Fluency in English and Chinese; ability to work effectively with both US and Taiwan & Chengdu-based teams
8、熟悉一或多种工具，如Tableau、SAP BO、Power Bi等工具优先；
提示：本系统需要运行在IE9.0或以上版本的浏览器（如：360浏览器极速模式、谷哥浏览器、火狐浏览器等）；建议使用1280*720分辨率以上浏览。版权所有: 2003 - 2035 人才联盟网 www.job5678.com(成都人才市场-成都人才网) 蜀ICP备05001663号 技术支持: 万息科技